|Cathy Bureau, Broker - Owner
GREEN Home Realty
11844 Bandera Rd
Helotes, Texas 78023
• Helotes, Texas
GREEN HOME REALTY
• San Antonio’s first and only GREEN certified commercial and residential real estate company passionate about environmentally friendly living.
• We offer the traditional real estate service with contemporary marketing methods to help you buy or sell with unparalleled customer service.
• We offer a value added service of understanding today’s energy efficiency and healthy living concerns.
• We are licensed, cutting edge Realtors who go above and beyond to stay informed about today’s technology and consumer choices.
• To avoid “Green Washing” our agents are certified by one or more of the following:
* National Association of Realtors
* EcoBroker council
• We are locally and family owned in San Antonio, TX
• Certified Woman & Minority owned business enterprise by the South Central Texas Regional Center.
• Build San Antonio Green member
• Our mission is to help you buy, sell, build, or Renovate properties to improve the quality of your health and the value of your investment.
• We help make the world a better place by encouraging the three E’s: Efficiency, Ecology, and Economics
• We improve the quality of your health by providing building products and services that remove or are free of lead, mold, radon, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
• We improve the value of your investment by providing measurable, performance driven green features.
• We support the green community by offering certified green building products, services, education services, exercise green operations principles, and support organizations who share our values.
• We improve the quality of our associate’s lives by encouraging a life balance: Spiritual, Family, Business, Financial and Personal (Physical and Emotional).
I COMMIT TO 1ST CLASS SERVICE FOR YOU!
As a Seller you can count on me to be diligent in my efforts to sell your home at the best price and with the most efficient process. If you are an investor I can help you with a variety of tools to determine the best options (GRM, CAP Rate, SFR, etc.) and provide property management services.
Buyers can count my team to identify properties, schedule property tours, negotiate on your behalf, inspect properties, review green options, and facilitate the closing process efficiently and timely.
The Short Sale Foreclosure (SFR) Designation provides assurance that I am up to date on today’s distressed property concerns. This specialization along with my work experience provides assurance that I am able to help transact the most complicated scenarios.
The EcoBroker Council and National Association of Realtor’s GREEN Designations provide you the value added service of energy efficiency, sustainability, and indoor air quality consulting. This is especially helpful for individuals suffering from allergies and asthma, investors and those who want to reduce their utility bills or carbon footprint.
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS:
• Master of Business Administration—UTSA
• Commercial Real Estate Women
• Women Council of Realtors—Membership Committee
• Short Sale & Foreclosure RE Council
• GREEN RE Council
• The EcoBroker RE Council
• Build San Antonio Green
• National Association of Realtors
• Texas Association of Realtors
• National Association of Hispanic Professionals
• San Antonio Board of Realtors